Surrendering to the process or allowing things to unfold can be the scariest! Letting go and let God….we hear that phrase all the time.
Surrendering is allowing situations to unfold….and often it takes time. As you wait, be productive….don’t let the fear or any hurt/trauma to hold you back as situations unfold. I call it Divine Patience…doing what you can for you in the moment(s), while you wait for people or situations to work themselves out.
- Eliminating fear is a fantasy…only the enlightened ones have mastered it and us mere mortals seek enlightenment, but let us be honest we do not get that close. So, walking through fear is how I like to think of it. Knowing, acknowledging that it is there and just going or doing it anyway.
- Using faith…praying for the strength to do or be what is needed in the moment. Calling on your Higher Power, God, Goddess, Source, All That Is, or whatever works for you to help alleviate the fear to make the necessary steps to help you through your process.
- And, meditating for the guidance will help to feel connected and not so alone as you go through the process.
- Taking a nap. Yes, when you are overwhelmed and can do nothing in the moment…step out of the moment and rest. Not only will you feel better, but it will also help you feel stronger as you wait.
- Getting exercise. Go for a walk. Dance around your living room. Moving will get your endorphins going to help you feel good as you wait for the opportunities, blessings, or resources to appear.
- Take a class. Learn something new. Read a book on a specific topic that will help your situation or purely for fun to take you out of any negative vibrational energy that this situation is creating.
- Create. Be creative.
- Be of service to others. Get out and volunteer. Help where you can.
- Clean. Organize. Tackle that chore you have been putting off forever.
- Anything that brings you JOY! Do it!!
Changing a situation or a relationship is not always in your control. We have to let things work themselves out and be ready to accept how that looks when it does. Being accepting of the change, even if it looks nothing like you wanted, is key. Through surrendering, most of the time, you will find that you changed too.